The Walled Garden Picnic
July 5 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm£15 – £35
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBC
We are delighted to announce the first of our regular Walled Garden Picnic events at Belmont this summer.
Visit our Walled Garden amphitheatre with far reaching views over the River Severn, to Wales and beyond. Indulge in a luxurious picnic experience with friends and family. We are only a stone’s throw away from Bristol.
Relax in stunning surroundings with a hamper filled with delicious home-grown organic produce. The Potting Shed Bar will be serving a selection of organic wine, cider, local craft beers and various soft drinks.
Artisan picnic menu
£35pp (minimum number of 2 adults per party booking) – Hamper to include food, cutlery and a blanket. Drinks will be available from The Potting Shed Bar and charged for separately. A delicious menu prepared by Wilson’s of Bristol, to include the following fresh, organic produce:
NB – If you or your children have any special dietary requirements or allergies please enter details in the booking form.
The Potting Shed Bar will serve a fantastic array of organic wines, craft beers and cider from specially selected local suppliers including Laverstoke, Wolf Wine, Dunkertons and Bristol Beer.
- This is a picnic style event, blankets will be provided. Seating will be entirely on the ground with no chairs
- Our grounds are uneven in places and there may be some slip and trip hazards. Sensible footwear is recommended
- Only food and drink purchased on site may be consumed at this event
- If you wish to sit close to another group, please make a note of this in the comments section when you book tickets
- We are putting careful measures in place to ensure that the picnic will be safe and socially distanced as per current government recommendations.
- The Potting Shed Bar will be accepting card payments only
For a complete list of event terms and conditions, please click here.